Buy graduated rulers at the best price online
The graduated rulers are essential in the case of any child, student or lover of drawing. If we focus on the school environment, the rules to measure are one of those items that appear in the classic list of material that parents receive at the beginning of classes, and is that children use them in mathematics, plastic and even music. And as far as everyday life is concerned, have you ever needed a ruler to make straight lines or measure any object in the home?
Although they may remind you of childhood, there are many adults who use graduated rulers in their day-to-day lives. For example, an architect who likes the traditional method will use them to draw straight lines, check alignments or measure any distance on a plan. All the ones we have in Webcartridge are graduated and the measurements do not go away easily, forget about those rulers in which the millimeters and centimeters have been erased!
Faber-Castell and MILAN are the two stationery brands that make up our catalog of graduated rulers. Faber-Castell bets on tradition and is faithful to the classic green design. MILAN, on the other hand, marks the difference with more modern and daring rulers that feature intense colors such as pink, blue and phosphor yellow.
Types of rulers for measuring that we have in Webcartridge
What kind of ruler do you need? The traditional straight ruler or a more specific one? Rigid, flexible, with a specific shape? Whatever your needs are, in Webcartridge you will find the perfect one for you. We have plenty of drawing rulers! Different types, brands, shapes and colors make our rulers catalog one of the best in the market.
- Squares. Squares are one of the most popular and widely used rulers out there. At Webcartridge we have squares in several different sizes so you can choose the one that best suits your needs. Their shape? Isosceles triangle and features one 90-degree right angle and two 45-degree right angles.
- Cartabones. Another of the most popular measuring rulers out there is the bevel. This one is shaped like a scalene triangle and its angles are 30, 60 and 90 degrees.You can use the bevel to draw parallel lines, perpendicular lines, draw triangles, obtain angles, vector measurements and much more.
- Flexible rulers. Are you afraid your ruler will break? Don't worry, at Webcartridge we have the perfect product for you: flexible rulers. This type of rulers are very docile and manageable, besides being virtually unbreakable. Believe it or not, they can be bent without any problem and then return to their original position. Flexible rulers are perfect for the smallest of the house, bet on them without a doubt.
- Burmester rulers. Also known as "pistoletes", these types of rulers are mostly used in technical drawing. They usually consist of rulers for drawing irregular curves, those that are impossible to make with a compass. Use your Burmester templates to draw ellipses, hyperbolas and parabolas.
- Ruler packs. Do you want to have all the drawing rulers you need in the same case? If this is your case, you will love the ruler packs we have in Webcartridge. They are designed to be used in the school environment and contain all the rulers that children usually use during their classes.