Do you know the main features of the HP Deskjet 1050 A? Don't worry, at Webcartridge, we'll tell you everything you need to know about it. First of all, it belongs to the HP Deskjet series, a series of multifunctional home printers that are very easy to use. The HP Deskjet 1050 A can print, copy, and scan, making it a perfect choice for users who, despite not having very demanding printing needs, want to have a printer at home that allows them to perform all functions. Need to print your kids' homework, the notes from the master's degree you're taking, or scan one of your passport photos? For all this and more, the HP Deskjet 1050 A is perfect. It's very user-friendly, and anyone can use it without any problem.
Now let's get to the really important part, what consumables does it use? Well, being an inkjet printer, it operates with liquid ink cartridges. It only needs two: one black and one tricolor. Do you want them to be original or compatible? At Webcartridge, we have both types available so you can buy the ones that best suit your needs. The originals are used by those who trust only the printer manufacturer, while the compatibles are for those who always seek the best value for money.
If you have an HP Deskjet 1050 A and want to get its cartridges at the best possible price, buy them at Webcartridge, we assure you that you won't find them cheaper in any other store in the market.
Features of the HP Deskjet 1050 A Printer
- Dimensions: 427x156x306 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg
- Scanner: Yes
- Photocopy: Yes
- Fax: No
- Compatible Cartridges: HP 301
- Input Tray: 50
- Output Tray: 30
- Wireless Connection: No
- Airprint and ePrint: No
- Black and White Printing Speed: Draft - 16 ppm
- Color Printing Speed: Draft - 10 ppm
- HP Smart: No
Guide on How to Change the Ink Cartridges of the HP Deskjet 1050 A
At Webcartridge, we have prepared a brief guide for any user to be able to change the ink cartridges of their HP Deskjet 1050 A by themselves. To do this, you just need to follow the steps below in order, and you're good to go.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the printer and lower the paper output tray.
- Next, open the door that provides access to the cartridges.
- At this point, the carriage will move to the center of the printer. Once it has stopped, gently press down on the ink cartridge you want to replace and remove it.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging, remove the protective plastic tape, and insert it into the corresponding slot by gently pushing it backward.
- Now, all you have to do is close the door that provides access to the cartridges, and you're done. Quick and easy, right?
- By the way, remember that the location of the ink cartridges is as follows: the black ink cartridge goes on the right side, and the tricolor cartridge on the left slot.