HP Envy 4520 is one of the most popular printers in the HP Envy series, whose devices are known for their multifunctionality. This means that you will be able to print, copy, and scan from the same printer without the need for a separate device to perform each function. What are some other features of the HP Envy 4520? It is compact, has a modern design, is intended for home use, and has the ability to print photos with exceptional quality. All HP Envy printers, including the HP Envy 4520, work with inkjet technology, which means they use traditional liquid ink cartridges. In this case, only two cartridges are required: one for black ink and another tri-color cartridge (magenta, yellow, and cyan in a single cartridge). In our online ink store, we have them available in both original and compatible versions, as well as in standard or XL capacity formats. In short, the HP Envy 4520 printer is designed for home use, for low print volumes, and for users who do not have very demanding printing needs, but who want to be able to do everything from the comfort of their own home. It is affordable, all-in-one, and will allow you to carry out any activity you need. What else do you expect from the HP Envy 4520?
By the way, if you want to get its cartridges at the best online price, buy them at Webcartridge, we are the cheapest online ink store for printers of all!
Features of the HP Envy 4520 Printer
- Dimensions: 118 x 444 x 350 mm
- Weight: 5.34 kg
- Scanner: Yes
- Photocopy: Yes
- Fax: Yes
- Compatible Cartridges: HP 302
- Input Tray: 100
- Output Tray: 25
- Wireless Connection: Yes
- Airprint: Yes
- HP Smart: Yes
- Printing Cycle: 1200 pages
Guide on how to change the ink cartridges of the HP Envy 4520
Replacing the ink cartridges of the HP Envy 4520 printer is a very simple process that will only take you a couple of minutes. To do this, you just have to follow the steps we provide below.
- The first thing you need to do is turn on the printer and lift the top cover of it (the scanner lid itself) to access the ink cartridges. When the printer carriage has stopped moving, lift the cover of the cartridge slot you want to replace and push it back to remove it.
- Next, take the new cartridge out of the packaging, remove the protective tape, and insert it into the slot of the corresponding color.
- Finally, you need to make sure that you have correctly placed the cartridges. To do this, lower the cartridge slot cover until it fits into place and also lower the top cover of your HP Envy 4520 printer.
- Very important! Remember to insert the black cartridge of your HP Envy 4520 into the right slot and the tri-color cartridge into the left slot.